Sunday, August 2, 2009

Current Standings...

Format:
Post request : Current Votes

Long Post:

Blogs Comparison : 5
Rauzes's History: 3

Deck History Post:

Absolute Zero: 2
Junk and Debris: 1

Note that this is the current voting standings. Any votes after this point will be counted, but not posted here. For more info, click here

For Any further voting, please comment on THIS post Or Via EMAIL or PM on DGz/Pojo, to keep things simple.

I have heard of times where I would not receive an email sent by people, so please use Pojo/DGz PM or Commenting on the Blog, if you do send me a vote via email and not receive a reply.

Thank you and have a nice day.

5 comments:

  1. Junk and Debris. Namely because I'm inspired to make a variant of it myself for quick high-level synching. >.>;;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have no interest in the other topics? you can vote for 1 topic and 1 deck. AND. not OR.

    ReplyDelete