Sunday, December 6, 2009

Unexpected solutions to the puzzle

Because you guys really know how to win, but dont know how to think outside the box, which is good, I guess.

Update!

Your Full extra deck: 15 cards
3 Stardust Dragon
2 Majestic Star Dragon
2 Road Warrior
2 Drill Warrior
2 Junk Warrior
2 Nitro Warrior
2 Turbo Warrior

Yes, the deck that was being used when I saw how to pull off that insane combo which I'm trying to show you via a puzzle was a Yusei Fandeck(honestly couldnt bother typing it up last time)

Just so you know, the reason I publish puzzles is so people open their eyes to different ways to use cards.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha you seem to be getting really frustrated over this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posted my answer on the Pojo thread, accounting for the new stipulations.

    Probably still not what you want us to get, but I believe anything involving Starlight Road is an impossible feat due to the opponent not being stupid.

    -eGale

    ReplyDelete