Saturday, November 28, 2009

Blogger Interviews: Day 7

Hello Ladies, Gentlemen, and Rabid Fans, and welcome to our continuation of a series of interviews with bloggers around the world.

Today, we will be interviewing a rather new and uprising blogger, Gambitto, who compared to the other players, has been both blogging and dueling for far less time.

Gambitto owns the blog Duelism, which can be found at http://gambitto.blogspot.com/

Rauzes:
yo

Gambitto:
?
Rauzes:
okey lets try this again
Hi.

Gambitto:
Hi Rauzes

Rauzes:
Is this your first interview?

Gambitto:
Yes

Rauzes:
Can you give a brief introduction to yourself? Such as how long you've been playing the game, and any credentials

Gambitto:
I'm Gambitto, a Malaysian duelist. I started a bit more than half a year ago, in march.
I started playing in Japan, where I went to high school.
I qualified for Japanese Nationals this year, but couldn’t go.(To attend Japanese Nationals, you have to be a Japanese national.)
I currently own the Yugioh blog Duelism

Rauzes:
In your opinion, what makes a deck a tier one deck, instead of just another second rate deck with some comboes?

Gambitto:
GODLIKE boss monster, with EASY ACCESS.
Rauzes:
Elaborate.

Gambitto:
Well, for example, AKB could line up its boss monsterS in less than one turn, since their boss monsters were in the extra deck.
And currently, Lightsworn has crazy ways of drawing into Judgement Dragon or salvaging it from the graveyard.
Both boss monsters are devastating.

Rauzes:
Ok.
How often do you play? Inclusive of DS/PSP games?

Gambitto: When I was in Japan, around 1-2 hours a day, but on weekends around 8 hours, so 18 hours a week. I barely play PSP and DS

Rauzes:
mmk.
For you, what inspires blog posts?

Gambitto:
Now, in Malaysia, I play around 3-4 hours a week, on Saturdays.
As for blogging, I post whenever I have a Yugioh related thought.
All my vague thoughts about comboes or anything goes on my blog

Rauzes:
Okey.
Many bloggers like to show off their new ideas and concepts for decks.
Do you spend any time developing new deck ideas and concepts? If so, how long a week?

Gambitto:
Barely.
I just netdeck or get ideas off you people
and maybe just tech in things left and right

Rauzes:
How many decks do you have? And what are they? Of them, how many of them were built to fight in tournaments?

Gambitto:
I currently own two decks.
However, one of them uses an Adaptive Side Shift concept,
so it is more or less about four different deck types shifting between one another.
Its current state is Another Blade, a combination of Alius Beatdown and Air Blade
The other deck is Junk and Debris (Spacian)
I guess both of them are tournament worthy.
since I have a side for Junk and Debris and about two sides for Another Blade

Rauzes:
Okey.
What is the Number one reason you still play Yugioh?

Gambitto:
I started less than a year ago.
Its a fun game and Im not going to give it up after just a year

Rauzes:
Okey.
since you know that these interviews are a series, when do you want to be posted?

Gambitto:
I dunno? Tomorrow?

Rauzes:
Just to spite you I’m goanna post you last.

Gambitto:
Bitch.

Rauzes:
:P
Okey.
Final question.
What is your all time favorite card of all time, and why?

Gambitto:
E. Hero Voltic.
Because it has an awesome effect, and it looks awesome, controlling Lightning.

Rauzes:
Okey. That wraps it up for the interview.
Any closing comments?

Gambitto:
Well, thanks for the interview.
Come visit my blog!

Rauzes:
Okey well thanks for the interview today.
Ladies and gentlemen, just remember, if you want to ask him anything, just call our operator, and he'll patch us through
Tune in tomorrow to 77.7288FM for an interview with another blogger.
Until next time,
RIDING DUEL! ACCELERATION!

You say it too

Gambitto:
What the fuck?

Rauzes:
Oh yeah.
I want my zombie carriers back.

6 comments:

  1. Thats by far the funniest interview yet! Bravo, keep it up =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I liked this interview a lot. Especially the ending. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

    <3`ing these interviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick question what deck is AKB?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @king frost: AKB= Arcanite cat beats = cat synchro

    ReplyDelete
  6. lololol - best comical interview ever - better than Neux's interview -

    good work Rauzes - keep up the good work

    D-Slayer

    ReplyDelete