Monday, November 23, 2009

Blogger Interviews: Day 2

Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the next of a series of interviews with some Yuigoh-bloggers around the world.

Today I will be interviewing Lam, the Malaysian blogger who maintains his Yugioh blog here

Rauzes:
Okey. Interview starts now
Hi
Lam:
hey
Rauzes:
Can you introduce a bit about yourself, and give some background on your Yugioh history?
Lam:
I am 18, Started Yugioh About approximately 6-7 years ago. First deck I bought was the English edition Kaiba Deck
Rauzes:
Any credentials you wanna state?
Any big tournaments topped?
Lam:
No big tournament won actually, Highest I went was 16 with a RDD buster deck
Rauzes:
Is this your first interview?
Lam:
I think it’s a yes
Rauzes:
Next question: What, in your opinion, makes a tier 1 deck a tier 1 deck, as opposed to just another deck out there?
Lam:
Hmm, to make a tier 1 deck, all you needed is to focus on one of your fav theme or cards and mod it till the max. I believe Light Lords became that good is because of peoples time and effort to perfect it too
Rauzes:
Interesting perspective
How often do you play?
Lam:
If you Include PSP I think almost every day. Light If I have a month Holiday I might go to the card shop every week. But lately less due to ending of the semesters, there is lots of assignment coming up. Therefore I did not visit the card shop for about 3 months now. But I do play at least one time a week with my cousin.
Rauzes:
How many hours a week, on average?
Lam:
Yugioh on PSP I think 5-7 hours a week maybe?
Actual dueling is like 3-4 hours a week
Rauzes:
Tops about 12 hours a week on the game.
I know people who sometimes go 12 hours at ONCE on the game.
What inspires your blog posts?
Lam:
Inspire...hmm there is lots of things that inspire me on my post. Starbucks and New card series and driving maybe are usually the main factors that inspire me. Bloggers also inspire me on my post too. Among all of them, one of them is the interviewer himself Rauzes, Neux(charge) inspire me quite a lot too.... basically those who I follow or Link usually are the bloggers that are inspiring me on the blog post
Rauzes:
Hmm. Okey.
I see from your blog that you create new decks every so often
How long a week do you spend developing new decks/new deck concepts?
Lam:
Fridays and Saturday night only
and usually its midnights
Rauzes:
Okey, so not much.
How many decks do you own, and how many of those decks are "high tier/built to win"
built to win would be LS, GB, BW, etc. those high tier stuff
Lam:
High tier? Seldom... I don’t even know if My anti meta is considered as Anti meta or not... and I seldom collect cards light GB, BW , LS or etc. I am more to decks like MGS, Six Samurai, Dragunity or etc
Rauzes:
And so how many decks do you currently own?
Lam:
5
Rauzes:
Which are?
Lam:
Currently Ojama/ Six Samurai / Anti Meta / Archfiends + Earthbound God / Blue eyes
Rauzes:
Interesting lineup.
What is YOUR number one reason to keep playing Yugioh?
Lam:
Love the fun and social time hanging out with Yugioh players, and this game gave you the opportunity to think a lot...
Rauzes:
Ok. Cool.
Just curious, since you’ve heard the rumors that these interviews are a series
When do you want to have your interview published?
First? Last? Or Second or In between?
Oh
And "I don’t care" is not an accepted answer
Lam:
In the between then
Rauzes:
Final question
What is your favorite card of all time, and why?
Lam:
All time which since game started?
Hmm
Dark Necrofear
Rauzes:
And why?
Lam:
Because it’s like one of the craziest card back then and its freaks kid out,
And is Usable in many fiend decks
Rauzes:
Well, I guess that wraps it up.
Any closing comments?
Lam:
Hmm not actually comment... But just a simple opinion
As always
Winning is not everything, the most important is the process of having fun
Rauzes:
Indeed.
Well, thank you for your time Mr. Lam
Lam:
Np same to you
Rauzes:
Tune in tomorrow, ladies and gentlemen to 77.7288FM for an interview with another blogger.
Until then, RIDING DUEL, ACCELERATION!
You say it too.
Lam:
It too.

No comments:

Post a Comment