Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Blogger Interviews: Day 4

Hello Ladies, Gentlemen, and Rabid Fans, and welcome to our continuation of a series of interviews with bloggers around the world.

Today, I will be interviewing LGQ, a Malaysian duelist who owns the frequently updated blog Its Time To Duel!/The Soul of a Duelist

You can find his blog at http://yugioh-duelist.blogspot.com/

Rauzes:
Hi.

LGQ:
hi?

Rauzes:
Can you introduce yourself?
and give some Yugioh Background?
Have you topped any large tournaments?
LGQ:
myself? chinese guy that goes to college and travels about 1 hour to school?
ygo background? started at 13, never stopped till now.
never really topped anything
the closest was 9th, a place from top 8

Rauzes:
How long have you been playing?

LGQ:
6~7 years
since powers of the guardians booster pack

Rauzes:
Cool.
What, in your opinion, makes a deck tier 1, as opposed to just another themed deck
LGQ:
powerful big ass boss monsters
with really good back ups
basically, I feel that the deck has to be one with the boss

Rauzes:
Okey, intersting perspective.
Is this the first interview youve had?

LGQ:
yup
i'm not the kind of guy that people have any interested in

Rauzes:
Ok.
How long a week do you usually play?
DS/PSP games included

LGQ:
once or twice, excluding testing by myself

Rauzes:
and how long each time?

LGQ:
a few hours i guess. depends on what time I go to my locals

Rauzes:
On average?

LGQ:
3 ish?

Rauzes:
3 hours a week?

LGQ:
something like that

Rauzes:
What inspires you to write blog posts?

LGQ:
the things that pop out in my head I guess
i guess u can say that I write for the fun of it

Rauzes:
Do you spend time developing new deck concepts?
If so, on average, how much time?

LGQ:
about an hour a day I guess, its mostly weekends now cause my grades are slipping
but i guess in the week ends it'll be about 2~3 hours
but I won't say developing concepts as I don't really have excess to a whole lot of cards

Rauzes:
How many decks do you own?
And What are they?

LGQ:
6
One of my top two are my BF oppression
but thats not my ace deck thou
my main is E HERO but I can only run them in locals
as most of the cards are promos

Rauzes:
what are your decks?

LGQ:
E HERO , oppresion BF, Gemini J&D, koaki meiru, fortune lady, deep sea diva syncro(in complete)

Rauzes:
Interesting.

What is your #1 reason to continue playing yuigoh?

LGQ:
cause its the thing thats in my head most of the time.

Rauzes:
LOL
cool.
Im sure
youve heard that these interviews are a series
is there any particular place you want to be posted?
first? last? second or second to last?

LGQ:
no...
i guess I like things somewhere in front

Rauzes:
Okey.
just to spite you, ill post you as one of the last
lol
jk.

LGQ:
Haha

Rauzes:
Final question
what is your favorite card, of all time?
and why.

LGQ:
miracle fusion
saved my ass loads of times

Rauzes:
Interesting
For most people its a monster

LGQ:
since I played E HERO(5 years ago I think), u don't believe how many times I topped deck it
I almost always top deck this card when I'm in a pinch(is it spelled this way)

Rauzes:
Okey. Thats all
Any closing comments?
Anything you want to say to your rabid fangirls?

LGQ:
err... I'm finally interviewed by someone?
i suck at making lines. so... I don't really know what to say. ha ha

Rauzes:
lol
Okey
well thanks LGQ for coming to the interview today
Ladies and Gentlemen, remember if you want to ask him anything
just call in, and our operator will patch you thought.
That concludes our interview for today
Tune in tommorow to 77.7288FM for an interview with another blogger.
Until then,
RIDING DUEL! ACCELERATION!
You say it too.

LGQ:
riding duel, acceleration...

No comments:

Post a Comment