Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Draw Gilfer

Hello all. Today, I have a new decklist for netdeckers out there.
the name:
SUPER DRAW GILFER!!!(omigawds)

I saw Super Draw LiDa today, and it kinda failed. It basically went: "OMIGAWDS I CAN DRAW UP MY DECK IN ONE TURN!!!". and I was like: "Yeah and you cant do ANYTHING ELSE!".

So I came home and decided on making a new deck using the super draw idea and making fun of it. That day I was using Guilty Control, and it actually works(wow.) So I decided to work off the Guilty Control deck.

Meet: SUPER DRAW GILFER!!!
WARNING DO NOT MAKE IF NOT IN OCG IT IS VERY EXPENSIVE

Archfeind of GilferX3
Dark Armed DragonX2
Gorz the Emmisary of DarknessX1
Gaius the Wicked EmperorX3
Raiza the Wind EmperorX1
Cyber DragonX1

Armageddon KnightX2
Killer TomatoX1
SanganX1
Mask of DarknessX2
Necro GardnaX2
Spirit ReaperX1

Falling DownX3
Heavy StormX1
Monster RebornX1
Pot of AvariceX1
Mystical Space TyphoonX1
Allure of DarknessX3
Dark World DealingsX3

Crush Card VirusX1
Goblin Good HousekeepingX3
Reckless GreedX3

Basic Playing:
DRAW!
DRAW!!!
DRAW SOME MORE!!!
DRAW EVEN MORE!!!!!!
STEAL ENEMY!!!
DROP DAD AND MONARCH!!!
WIN!
Basically the gameplan of Super Draw LaDD except with a WIN CONDITION.

1 comment:

  1. i need a decklist of SDL T_T need it so badly..can u post SDL decklist instead :D ty ty XD

    ReplyDelete