Monday, February 9, 2009

Videos of Drama performance...

In case you dont know, Im part of the drama club at my school. We have like 3 Drama Rooms but theres only like 1 club.
We performed on friday. Thats why I havent been updating recently.

Ive been watching some of the videos of them today.
My thoughts:
Holy crap do I really talk with such an "epic" voice that all the time?
Holy crap how did we get 400 people watching. All I saw was a blurrr without my glasses.
My thoughts while on stage:
Dont screw up your lines dont screw up your lines

Anyhows. We had 5 plays. I was lead in 2, Jobbed in 1, and directed 1 and wrote the other.

Was fun. Back to wasting time with card games.

2 comments:

  1. Where are you actually from, why were you sent to Japan for schooling, and do you actually speak Japanese?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am half japanese, but was raised here. I look not japanese, but I actually am.

    ReplyDelete