Friday, January 16, 2009

Gold Series GETs

Today, I got 2 boxes of OCG Gold series. Total winnings(Gold rare)

2 Honest
4 Watapon
4 Jinzo
2 Mashmallon
1 Exodia(thank god)
1 Sangan
2 Cyber Dragons
3 Raiza(WTF)
4 MST
2 Swords of Revealing Light
3 Heavy
2 Scapegoat
3 Torrential
2 Mirror
1 Decree
2 Bottomless
2 CCV

I also had THE most WTF Pull in the world.


Yeah. THREE Scapegoats and THREE MSTs in ONE pack.
God Give me a goodamn Dandylion. I want 2 of those things. Brionac can be traded off.

I also bought 2 of the Collector Tin things. They came with a Book-File each.
1 card per page, 20 Pages.
Rau's asessment: Its FAIL. Give us goddamn BOXES or COINs or something with your product konami. Really. Youve shown you can give out awesome pack promos. Now DO it. The pages for cards are TOO LARGE for YuGiOh cards, even with 2 cover layers.

It comes flat, so you gotta fold it up. Hopefully Konami makes some better promos for their other product(namely: Raging Battle). CRMS promo was a folding CARD BOX.

Also: English Collectors Tin VS Japanese Collectors Tin
As you can see, Japanese collectors Tin is less than half the English's size. I wanted a bigger tin.
Promo:
Stardust Dragon(Secret) VS Blue Eyes Ultimate(Gold).

Stardust takes the cake.

I also finished my Core Gadget deck. New post on Gadgets tommorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment